Global telehandler market to reach a value of US$8.37 billion between 2021 and 2026 – The Grundy Register
According to the latest report from the IMARC group, entitled “Telehandlers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, the Global telehandler market size reached a value of US$5.87 billion during the period 2015-2020. Going forward, the market value is expected to reach US$8.37 billion by 2026, showing a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period (2021-2026).
A telehandler, or telehandler, is a versatile piece of equipment used to lift heavy loads. It is equipped with telescopic booms, which are equipped with various attachments to allow telehandlers to perform a wide variety of functions. It can also move diagonally to pick up and carry loads that one-dimensional forklifts cannot move. With its extendable boom, a telehandler can easily get into odd corners and tight spaces. It also has the ability to hang loads with a chain and move heavy loads to hard to reach areas. Therefore, telehandlers are used in shipyards, warehousing operations, and recycling operations to load and unload goods and move packaged goods into storage areas.
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Global Telehandler Market Trends:
The global telehandler market is mainly driven by the collaboration between construction equipment manufacturers and rental agencies owing to the expansion of the construction industry. Furthermore, various technological advancements such as the introduction of electric and lithium-ion telehandlers are significantly enhancing the growth of the market. These variants also facilitate a transition to green logistics, reducing environmental damage by minimizing pollution caused during operations. Furthermore, the increasing use of telehandlers in the agricultural industry and infrastructure for landscaping and other gardening activities in various urban planning projects is positively influencing the growth of the market across the globe.
- On the basis of product, the market has been segmented into compact and large telehandlers.
- Based on type, the market has been categorized into rotational and non-rotational.
- The market has been categorized based on rental and personal property.
- Based on height, the market has been divided into under 50 feet and 50 feet and over.
- Based on capacity, the market has been divided into under 3 tons, 3-10 tons and over 10 tons.
- The market has been categorized based on application in construction, agriculture, forestry, mining & quarrying, etc. Currently, the construction sector represents the largest area of application.
- Regionally, Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others) holds the leading position in the market. Other major regions include North America (US and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and others) and the Middle East and Africa. .
- The competitive landscape of the market has been examined with some of the major players being AB Volvo, Caterpillar Inc., Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd., Haulotte Group (Solem SA), JC Bamford Excavators Limited, JLG Industries Inc. (Oshkosh Corporation), Komatsu Limited, Liebherr Maschinen Bulle AG, Manitou Group, Merlo SpA Industria Metalmeccanica, Skyjack Inc. (Linamar Corporation), Terex Corporation and Wacker Neuson SE.
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 United States
Email: [email protected]
Phone. :(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe:- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800